Welcome to the agritabcart.com website (the “Site”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site and all of its divisions which reference these Terms and Conditions. This website is owned and operated by Agritab Uganda Limited located in Kampala Uganda.
agritabcart.com is a market place which is a collection of agro-inputs from various importers and distributors of agro-inputs in Uganda on our Site. None of the products listed on the Site are manufactured by Agritab Uganda limited. For the purpose of this website “we”, us” and “our” all refer to Agritab Uganda Limited. By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Payment: Payments made by the customer are calculated as the sum of the selling price of all items delivered to customers less the sum of the selling price of all items returned within this same period. All payments shall be made in Ugandan Shillings.
- Payment Option: Payments will be made by either cash upon delivery. We may also consider bank Transfers for bulk orders.
- Invoices: The Seller has to provide an invoice for the Customer when delivering the product(s).
Use of the site
By visiting this site, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described herein, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the importers and are not made by us. The actual products delivered may look newer or older depending on storage condition at the warehouse of the importer or distributor. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions. Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. We may send promotional e-mails from the Site after registration or much later but there will be an option to opt out much as we shall keep them (promotional e-mails) minimal and relevant.
Agritab Uganda Limited aims are to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however, we reserve the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.
Submissions from Users
During your access to the site, you may provide us with information including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) which will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to remove or edit any Submissions.
Order acceptance and Pricing
Our esteemed customer, please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verification or information, including but not limited to phone number and address before we accept the order. We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order
Limitation of liability
- Content submitted: The buyer accepts that the Agritab Uganda Limited will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or materials uploaded or transmitted through the website and accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
- Service availability: The buyer and the seller accept that the Agritab Uganda Limited does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of the website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. In addition, the Site and the services are provided “as is, where is” and as and when available.
- Agro-inputs Measurements & Use: The pest control products displayed on our site are to be used only in accordance with the directions on the label. It is an offense under the Pest Control Act to use or store a pest control product under unsafe condition. Most of the products displayed come in Uganda Pre-packed meaning Agritab is not liable for small variation in measurements from the manufacturer.
- Seed performance in the field: We appreciate your purchases of vegetable seed packages. As agronomists and seedsmen, we know the importance of receiving good and reliable seeds. Therefore at Agritab, we are dedicated to delivering you the best quality seeds but given we are not the manufacturers, we give no warranty, expressed or implied, as to purity, description, quality, productiveness or for any matter for the seeds we sell on our site and will not be in any way responsible for the outcome of the crop. Our liability in all instances is limited to purchase price.