Why Use NPK 17:17:17
- Its Universal, can be used on all the crops (from vegetables to fruit trees).
- Nitrogen is essential in promoting the growth of leaves and vegetation.
- Phosphorous promotes roots and shoots growth.
- Potassium is important for regulation of water and nutrient movement in plant cells, thereby promoting fruiting, flowering, hardiness and promote the overall health of the plant by providing resistance to diseases.
- It is however recommended that the right amount of fertilizer be given to the plants according to there needs as more or less is dangerous.
Default application rates: 50-75kg/acre (soil testing is however recommended).