- Do not use when commodity temperature is below 15oC and/or the relative humidity within the structure is high or with row cereal grain, the moisture content should be less than 9%.
- Don’t fumigate in inhabited buildings.
- Don’t use on any commodity, empty containers or vessels that are in transit.
- Don’t heap tablets.
- Don’t apply as a surface-only treatment in a structure whose height exceeds twice its width.
- All grains, bulk stock feeds, dried fruits: Use 3 tablets per 2 cubic metres. Expose for 10 days when temperatures are 15oC to 25oC; 7 days when the temperature is above 25oC.
- Tobacco bales and other forms: Use 3 tables per 2 cubic metres and expose for 7 days.
- Empty warehouse, greenhouse: Use 3 tablets per 2 cubic metres and expose for 7-10 days.
- All treated commodities, silos or warehouse should be made gas-tight with gas-proof sheeting.
Composition: Aluminium Phosphide 560g/Kg