- The plant is vigorous and highly productive.
- The fruits are medium Sized, ‘square’ with apple-green back.
- Very firm smooth, intense red color with excellent flavor.
- It stands high in desirable processing characteristics and has excellent potential as a peeling tomato.
- It is resistant to Verticillium and Fusarium.
- Performs well in both dry and wet seasons
- Yield potential: 15,000 – 20,000 kg/acre
Spacing: 35 cm x 100 cm.
Seed rate: 400 grams per acre with direct seeding or 80-100g for transplant.
There are no reviews yet.