- Efficiently absorbed by leaves hence conserving plant energy, rejuvenates foliage, promotes tillering, branching and flowering.
- Compatible with other fertilizers, plant protection chemicals and herbicides.
- Cereals (Rice, Wheat, Maize, etc.): Use 300g/100 litres of water (6kg/Ha). Apply once every week and repeat as necessary
- Tree nurseries: Use 200g/100 litres water and spray twice a week and repeat as necessary.
- Vegetable nurseries: Use 200g/100 litres water and spray twice a week.
- vegetables (main field): Use 300-400g/100 litres water and spray 1 to 2 times a week.
- Flowers: use 300g/100 litres of water applied twice a week.
There are no reviews yet.