- High pungency fruits with excellent and uniform fruit quality.
- Maturity is 70 -75 days from transplanting.
- This Habanero has a yield potential of 5 Tons an acre and ensures a long harvest period of up to 6 months under good management.
- Fruits mature from medium green to bright red color.
- Plants have a good tolerance to common field disease.
- A very vigorous type with reliable performance in a wide range of different growing conditions.
- Germination: 85%
- Purity 98%
- Inert Matter: Less than 1%
- Moisture less than 6%