A broad spectrum organophosphate insecticide/ acaricide for wood treatment, agricultural use, public health, and termite control. Its a versatile insecticide for a broad spectrum of activity with high potency success. In wood, its used for treatment of complex wood pests at lower dosages of 0.5-1% solution while in potatoes, it acts to eradicate various pests of potato such as Cutworms, False wire worms, Tuber moth, army worm and aphids by drenching at a concentration of 10ml/100m plant furrow (200-300 ltr water/Ha). This product is also used in other crops such as vegetables, Citrus, ornamental (Crickets, Mealybugs, Caterpillars, Aphids), pineapples (Pineapple Mealybugs, Ants) and not forgetting Public Health (Cockroaches, Spiders, Ants, Mosquitoes). This product derives its power from one active ingredient called Chlorpyrifos 480g/L.
- Wood Treatment (complex wood pests) use 0.5-1% solution.
- Potatoes (cutworms, False wireworms, Tuber moth, armyworm aphids) drench 10ml/100m plant furrow (200-300 ltr water/Ha).
- Tomatoes (grubs, aphids, cutworms, false wireworms) use 30-40ml/20Ltr water (1.5-2 Ltr/Ha).
- Tobacco (cutworms, white grubs) use 20-30ml/20Ltr water (1.5-2 ltr/Ha).
- Banana (Thrips, banana scrub, banana weevil) use 50ml/20 Litre.
- Citrus (American bollworm, aphids, mealy bugs) use 30ml/20 Litre.
- Ornamentals (Crickets, Mealybugs, Caterpillars, Aphids) use 30ml/20 Litre (250ml/Ha).
- Pineapples (Pineapple Mealybugs, Ants) use 30ml/20 Litre (3000 Litre/ ha water Volume)
- Public Health (Cockroaches, Spiders, Ants, Mosquitoes (50-100ml/10 Litre water).
Composition: Chlorpyrifos 480g/L
PHI: 14 days.
Timing: 7-14 days spray interval.
Packaging: 1 Litre.
There are no reviews yet.