Maximus 537.5 SE is a selective pre- or early post-emergence herbicide for control of grasses and broadleaved weeds in maize. This herbicide contains 3 active ingredients; 375g/L S-metolachlor + 37.5g/L mesotrione + 125g/L terbuthylazine for the effective control of weeds in maize. Its a fast acting herbicide and you need only 1.6 Litres to spray an acre of maize.
- Weeds maize quickly and keeps weeds out longer.
- Combination of 3 active ingredients with different modes of action.
- Broad spectrum weed control.
- Excellent residual effect.
- High Quality product, 4 ltrs/Ha (1.6 litres per acre).
- Has pre- and early post emergence activity.