A broad spectrum insecticide/ acaricide for wood treatment, agricultural use, public health, and termite control. Kilbron 48%EC is an Organophosphate based insecticide widely used in Uganda on a wide range of crops from vegetables, cereals, bananas, root tubers and legumes. It can be drenched in soil or sprayed directly on plant leaves.
- Wood Treatment (complex wood pests) use 0.5-1% solution.
- Potatoes (cutworms, Tuber moth, armyworm) drench 10ml/100m plant furrow.
- Tomatoes (grubs, aphids, cutworms) use 30-40ml/20Ltr water (1.5-2 Ltr/Ha).
- Banana (Thrips, banana scrub, banana weevil) use 50ml/20 Litre.
- Citrus (American bollworm, aphids, mealy bugs) use 30ml/20 Litre.
- Ornamentals (Crickets, Mealybugs, Caterpillars, Aphids): Use 30ml/20 Ltr water.
- Pineapples (Pineapple Mealybugs, Ants): Use 30ml/20 Ltr water)
- Public Health (Cockroaches, Spiders, Ants, Mosquitoes): Use 50-100ml/10 Ltr water.
- Composition: Chlorpyrifos 480g/L
- Timing: 7-14 days spray interval.
There are no reviews yet.