- Roses (Aphids, whitefly nymphs); use 50ml in 100 Litres water (500ml/Ha) 10-14 days between sprays.
- Fruit Trees (fruit flies, Aphids, Thrips, Caterpillar) 400ml/Ha (10ml/20 Litre).
- French beans (Thrips, aphids, whiteflies) use 10ml/20 Litre water 500/Ha 10-14 days between sprays.
- Tobacco (Aphids, Thrips, whiteflies) use 100-125ml/Ha 10-14 days between sprays.
- Sugarcane (Termites) use 350ml/Ha 10-14 days between sprays.
- Cucurbits (Thrips, Cutworms) use 10ml/20 Litre water (500ml/Ha).
- Termites: Mix 1 Litre of Imitrust 200 SL in 500 litres of water and use the mixture to drench partially excavated anthills, treat poles or foundations of houses under construction. It has a long and powerful residual activity here.
- Construction Areas against termites: Mix 250ml in 100Ltr water and apply 5Ltr of mixture per Square meter area.
Composition: Imidacloprid 200g/Ltr
PHI: 3 -5 days.