Imidacel 200 SL has systemic and translaminar activity while combining contact and stomach action. It continues to protect the plants for up to several weeks after application.
This product can be used for the control of whiteflies, planthoppers, aphids, thrips, mealybugs, termites, etc.
It can be used as a seed dressing, as soil treatment and as foliar treatment in different crops, e.g. rice, cotton, cereals, maize, vegetables, citrus etc.
- Roses (Aphids, whitefly nymphs); use 50ml in 100 Litres water (500ml/Ha) 10-14 days between sprays.
- Fruit Trees (fruit flies, Aphids, Thrips, Caterpillar) 400ml/Ha (10ml/20 Litre water).
- French beans (Thrips, aphids, whiteflies) use 10ml/20 Litre water 500/Ha 10-14 days between sprays.
- Tobacco (Aphids, Thrips, whiteflies) use 100-125ml/Ha 10-14 days between sprays.
- Sugarcane (Termites) use 350ml/Ha 10-14 days between sprays.
- Cucurbits (Thrips, Cutworms) use 10ml/20 Litre water (500ml/Ha).
- Termites: Mix 1 Litre of Imidacel 200 SL in 500 litres of water and use the mixture to drench partially excavated anthills, treat poles or foundations of houses under construction. It has a long and powerful residual activity here.
PHI: 3 -5 days.
Composition: Imidacloprid 200g/L
Timing: 7-14 days interval.
Other Packing: 1 Ltr, 500ml
There are no reviews yet.