Why choose SY624
- High yielding variety with double cobs and a high cob-grain ratio.
- Drooping ears at physiological maturity protecting grains from rots and early weevil attack.
- Good crop stands with very strong prop roots, no lodging.
- Foliage stays green when it matures; supporting yield potential of the crop and also suitable for fodder.
- Quality grains: Tasty as green maize (roasting, boiling), with good milling quality.
- Good adaptability across various regions.
Maize streak Virus, Cob Rots, Common Rust, Leaf blight, Grey Leaf Spot.