Harvestor 250 SC is a suspension concentrate containing 250g/L of Azoxystrobin. It has systemic, translaminar and protectant properties.
Rate of Application:
- Cereals (maize, wheat, barley) against Yellow rust, leaf blotch, scald: Use 0.75 Litre per hectare and repeat 3-5 weeks depending on disease pressure.
- Onions, leeks, carrots and garlic (prevention of downy mildew): Use a rate of 1 litre per hectare. Repeat at 7-10 days.
- Legumes (peas, beans, soybeans, etc.): Use 1.0 litre per hectare. and repeat after 7 days.
- Potatoes (for the control of early blight): Use 0.5 litre per hectare at 7 days interval. A total of 3 applications per season.
- Strawberries: Use 1 litre per hectare.
Packing: 1 ltr, 500ml, 250ml, 100ml.
PHI: 35 days on most crops.
Storage: Avoid storage above 35oC.