Treated Red Habanero seeds with high purity ready for planting, a fine product with uniform and quick germination. Among the Hot Capsicums, Habanero is one of the most exported in Uganda and Africa at large and has great demand in European markets. Habanero can be consumed in a number of ways including salads, cooked in dishes and roasted meat to improve taste. The seeds are planted in the nursery bed and later transplanted to the main garden and can mature into a full blown crop in 3 months. The crop will be harvested and consumed locally or exported as fresh produce to foreign markets. A number of value added products are available on shelves including Powdered or liquid oils. Yields up to 7 Tons per acre in a span of 6 months.
- High pungency fruits with excellent and uniform fruit quality.
- Maturity is 70 -75 days from transplanting.
- Yield potential of 7 Tons an acre in a span of 6 months under good management.
- Fruits mature from medium green to bright red color.
- Plants have a good tolerance to common field disease.
- A very vigorous type with reliable performance in a wide range of different growing conditions.
- Germination: 80%
- Purity 98%
- Inert Matter: Less than 1%
- Moisture less than 8%