- Prevents and corrects blossom-end rot disorder, imparts firmness in the fruits,
- improves post-harvest keeping quality,
- highly soluble product readily taken up by plants and
- Its micronutrients are chelated to enhance uptake.
- Vegetables (Beans, Peas, Onions, Tomatoes Chilies): Use 30-40g/20 liters water (2kg/Ha) applied every 10 days interval.
- Tree crops (Citrus, Coffee, Mangoes, Avocado, Cotton): Use 30-40g/20 liters water (5kg/Ha) applied every 10 days interval.
Composition: NPK 14:0:2 + 13%Ca + 2.5% Mg +TE