Plutella xylostella also known as the diamondback moth, sometimes called the cabbage moth is a very destructive pest. The diamondback moth lays its eggs only on plants in the family Brassicaceae. Nearly all cruciferous vegetable crops are attacked, including: Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Chinese Cabbage,Cauliflower, Collard greens, Kale, Kohlrabi, Mustard, Radish.
High Quality Pheromone Lures
Pheromone lures contain highly concentrated, natural identical insect sex pheromone, attracting male target pests by emitting pheromone into the air. You can use the pheromone traps and lures as monitoring tools to plan your application of chemicals; or use them as mass trapping tools to just simply reduce the pests and their later generations. Such method is clean and safe to control the pests, most of the time more economical.
Advantages of using pheromone based products to control the damaging insects:
1) It’s non-toxic, residue free and environmental friendly.
2) The species specific pheromone products will not affect other animals.
3) Effective and economic to use.
- Classification: Bait, Biological Pesticide
- Place of Origin: Beijing, China
- Pheromone Type: Sex Pheromone
- Target Pest: Plutella xylostella
- Shelf Life: 18 months under 5-8 °C
- Lure Carrier: Rubber Septum or PVC
- Packing: 20 units per bag/box
- Field Life: 30-45 days