Bird’s eye chili is a type of chili mostly exported in Uganda with great demand in European markets.
- High pungency fruits
- Plants are tall with a concentrated upright bearing fruit set.
- Excellent and uniform fruit quality.
- Maturity is 70 -75 days from transplanting.
- Fruit Length is 6-7cm, with a diameter of 0.8-0.9cm.
- Yield potential of 6-7 Tons an acre.
- Long harvest period of up to 6 months under good management.
- Fruits mature from medium green to bright red color.
- Good tolerance to common field disease.
- A very vigorous type with reliable performance in a wide range of different growing conditions.
- Germination: Greater than 90%
- Purity: Greater than 98%
- Inert Matter: Less than 1%
- Moisture Content: less than 6%
Coverage: 1 Tin covers 1 acre